Friday, October 27, 2006

Rob and Me


A long while ago, in the Millarworld forums I got myself on a discussion with Rob Liefeld about his politics on variants covers. We figth a while (like genttlemen) and then I`d take the opportunity to show him my stuff, just for fun...then Rob did offer me a job!
He want me to design some characteres for him in the fashion of
Desesperate Housewives with a mix of superheroics. I Remember that Rob all the time wanted designs with "real gear" nothing too comicbook, something like Angelina Jollie on Tomb Raider. Rob told me that he want to publish a one-shot, but I think that he wanted to sell the idea to Hollywood...not a bad idea at all.

A!

12 comments:

N!C said...

la verdad q increible el blog don ponce.....simplemente me kede sin palabras.....te he dicho repetidas veces en psico y en portal q me encanta tu arte.....bue....te lo vuelvo a decir....

INCREIBLE MAN....ME ENCANTA TU ARTE!


se vemo

N!C

. . . . said...

Gracias N!C, ...por tu comentario y por tomarte el tiempo de dejarlo.

: )

A!

THE ARCHITECT said...

MUY BUENO TU TRABAJO "MACHITO" PONCE, ESTAN MUY BUENOS TE FELICITO, PERO ESTOY ESPERANDO DIBUJOS DEL MUERTO!!!

The Mighty Franco said...

muy buenoooo!!conoces a liefeld!!!!
capoooo

El Ruka said...

Masa andres, buena esos dibujos. no se quien ese chavon pero debe ser grosso.

RUKA

and other drawn stuff said...

cool story.
a nice example of anything's possible.
is the "battle" still up?
the design are nice.
the characters look really cute.

too bad i don't understand the posts from the others.

cheers B

Germán Adriazola said...

a si que mostrando los dibujos .... pense q ibas a contar la historia completa!!!

THE ARCHITECT said...

DALE ANDRES, CONTA QUE EL MUNDO QUIERE SABER COMO FUE LA HISTORIA CON ROB

Germán Adriazola said...

VISTE!, YA SOMOS 2 LOS Q ESPERAMOS LA VERSIÓN "RELOADED" DE ROB'S WORK EXPERIENCE!

ESCRIBE......... ESCRIBE, WAP!!!!

. . . . said...

No hay mucho mas que contar,...¡Rob incluso me pagó un pequeño "extra"!

There is no much more to tell,...even Rob paid me a little "extra"!

A!

Anonymous said...

simplemente GROSISIMO!

Te felicito Andrius por tu talento!

Inmejorable! la verdad haces cosas sorprendentes, te felicito!

Sos GROSO, sabelo : )

Tu ex vecina

Julie said...

Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Julie
HD Access for just $10 a month to

your FAVORITE Channels!